(rfc) recommend installing a plugin when needed

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:32:19 GMT 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 12:26 AM, Marius Kruger <amanic at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we are trying to help people who don't want to go find plugins
> themselves,
> or are a bit uncertain about installing pluggins, then making
> this as a plugin will cause most of the target audience to never
>  use it.

I suppose if it's stable enough, it can be included by default just as
the launchpad plugin is.
In that case the difference between it being in the core or not would
just be where it's located (which doesn't matter to the end-user).

I agree that for this to be useful it has to be on by default.

Martin