Can I disable .bzr.log? Can I disable builtin plugins?

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:02:10 GMT 2008

I previously asked:

On 25/01/2008, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
> Any decent zip-achive manager (WinZip, 7z, WinRAR etc.) should allow you
> to delete files from zip. There is nothing supernatural.

Thank you, Alexander. It is indeed the case that with "a decent
zip-archive manager" (I've used 7-Zip) it is trivial to delete these
plugins as though they were 'normal' files.

I had previously tried, and failed, to do this on Windows with the
bundled Compressed Folders tool and ended up with a copy of
lib\library.zip that
could not be read by Bazaar. From that limited experience I had drawn the
conclusion that there was in fact some deeper magic protecting that
compressed library from interference. There isn't.