Repository Layout

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 25 07:30:14 GMT 2008

Frits Jalvingh wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Sorry for the late reaction; I was away on holiday.
>
> I have not had any reaction to my question yet; I have started to
> experiment but that takes lots of time. If you can give me some tips, or
> some advice on pitfalls to avoid it would be great!

Frits,

I'm actually on leave today so I'll look at this Monday if you don't get
a reply by others before then. Just quickly though, some things to look
at if you haven't already:

*
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-guide/index.html#choosing-a-shared-repository-layout
* http://bazaar-vcs.org/ConfigManager.

I haven't tried ConfigManager but I understand it's the best answer in a
range of scenarios until we complete the nested trees development.

Ian C.