bzr official/unofficial.deb's

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at
Sun Jan 20 18:42:07 GMT 2008

Hi Martin,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.01.2008, 12:11 +1100 schrieb Martin Pool:
> There was some disruption in just who was doing packaging, how it
> related to debian and ppas and so on.  I think that is now resolved -
> dato is making them in Debian, and I will rebuild them and upload into
> the standard bzr repository.  So it should have 1.1final today.
Only PPA appears to have 1.1final now, is still out of
date. Is PPA meant to be the standard bzr repository now? I'm a bit
confused :-)

Also, there have been a few people asking on IRC about the fact the
bzr-gtk package in the repository is out of date. Any
chance it could be updated or removed?

Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at> -
Jabber: jelmer at