hg branch == bzr ???

j w jwdevel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:41:57 GMT 2008

I've been comparing bazaar to mercurial a bit, and can someone tell me:
what is bazaar's equivalent to mercurial's "named branches"?
It seems to me that bzr's "branch" is analagous to hg's (and git's) "clone"

So what corresponds to the "branch" in those other tools.
Basically, I want to have multiple lines of development in one working
directory, and be able to switch between them.

I have searched around, skimmed bzr's docs, run the commandline help,
but I think I am just missing the "magic keyword"...

-John