file copies conception

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Jan 17 21:18:57 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 03:13:27PM -0600 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> . Now you also need an accumulator to lookup when file-ids are
> actually associated with different file-ids.

This would also tie in with such associations to handle parallel
import type cases (i.e., where you want to say "no, these two file-ids
really are the same file"); that's sorta a particular case of file
join.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net