[MERGE] Make pack formats non-experimental, rich-root formats non-hidden, and mark subtree ones as experimental.

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Mon Jan 14 10:26:11 GMT 2008

* Adeodato Simó [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:33:41 +0100]:

> The subject of this email summarizes the final result.

Except that it doesn't. This is better:

  Make pack formats non-experimental, remove hidden=False from
  rich-root, and mark subtree ones as experimental.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

- I love you, Shirley, I'm not ashamed to say.
- If you love me, then you'll want me to be happy. Even if I'm not with you.
- I don't love you *that* much.
                -- Denny Crane and Shirley Schmidt