[MERGE] Remove the experimental flag of pack formats, giving it to subtree formats.

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Sun Jan 13 09:59:51 GMT 2008

Here's a new version of the patch, which gives the experimental flag to
the subtree formats. I've made the subtree format non-hidden, just
experimental. If this is not desired (why?), I can send another patch.

I've commented in the patch (à-la /usr/bin/diff -p) the format each
change refers to, because otherwise the diff was very difficult to read.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.
                -- Amos Bronson Alcott