1.1 roadmap: rc 4 Jan, final 11 Jan

Tue Jan 8 20:20:32 GMT 2008

Martin Pool <mbp <at> sourcefrog.net> writes:

> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/178591
> >
> > is a regression that (IMAO, anyway) needs to be fixed for the release.
> > I believe Ian said he was looking at it.
>
> Yes, Ian's working on this bug (diff in a subdirectory.)
>
> Ian also pointed out that there are a few patches approved, or just
> needing tweaks, and people may want to try to land them for this
> release.  Aaron in particular has a few (though I'm not sure if he'll
> see this before I start packaging.)

I also hope that 1.1 will be accompanied by a better distro for Mac.
I have described a couple of possible improvements in
another email that Martin has forwarded to the list,
and I really hope people managing the
Mac distros will pick it up (and use any useful ideas they may find).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.