Page BzrVsGit: Suggestions

Jari Aalto jari.aalto at cante.net
Fri Jan 4 10:35:00 GMT 2008

I'd like to propose a small change to page:

    http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrVsGit

    LESS ATTITUDE - DIRECT SUPPORT FOR MORE WORKFLOWS

    ...Bazaar cleanly and directly supports a larger range of workflows
    than Git does thanks to features such as bound branches.

I'd like to explain this a little more accurate, so that Git people do
not make false interpretations:

    =>

    ...Bazaar's UI directly supports a larger range of workflows than
    Git. Take an example of centralized SVN style workflow whcih is well
    integrated in Bazaar's command set. In Bazaar, it is possible to
    commit directly to the central server whereas in Git it would need
    two actions: a local commit followed by a push to "central" server.
    Usually different workflows in Git are more demanding and less
    intuitive than in Bazaar.

Please comment,
Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines