Introduction + Bazaar Icon Tango Remake

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Mon Dec 24 12:42:52 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm Jakub Szypulka, a Tango artist. Perhaps some of you know what the Tango
project it.

A long time ago, Daniel Schierbeck asked me to create some icons (in
Tango-style) for Bazaar. This somehow got forgotten by both sides.

Yesterday, Jelmer sent an email about icons for bzr-gtk, and I've already
created some, actually only the Bazaar logo remake in different sizes. Take
this as a little preview and a help for the decision whether to "allow" me
to create this icons or not.

Attached you will find all of the icons in one image. If you want to see
them separately: http://cubibubi.cu.funpic.de/tango/bazaar/

The sizes are:

-          Launchpad icon (for the Launchpad project page)

-          Website icon (for Bazaar's homepage

-          48x48, 32x32, 22x22, 16x16 = Standard Tango sizes, but may be
used whenever a small icon is needed.

I hope you'll like them!

Any feedback appreciated!

Yours, Cube.