Installer for a patched SVN

Fri Dec 21 12:27:22 GMT 2007

Hi all!

I've been asking quite a few questions today on the #bzr channel
about getting bzr to work with SVN.
It looks like all things are as smooth as possible,
except that you need to build by yourself a patched
version of SVN.

So, finally somebody suggested that I should:

1/ ask here is somebody has already built it for Intel-based Mac OS 10.4
so that I don't need to build it myself
(I would really prefer not to have to the install XCode)

2/ ask here if it wouldn't be a good idea to have an installer for a patched SVN
available for other people like me
(lazy people that just want to start using Bazaar without having
to pass through different building steps).

Your help is much appreciated,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.