Does anyone besides Bazaar use PQM?

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Sat Dec 15 15:39:45 GMT 2007

Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> I started out looking at PQM for our project because it seemed like the
> best choice for a project whose sources are in bzr.
>
> It is beginning to look like I was wrong, though, since I can't find
> anyone else using it.  Are there any other PQM installations out there?

The Linux Foundation uses it on several of its projects:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Bazaar-NG_Patch_Queue_Manager

As others have stated, the workflow itself is quite usable, but the
particular implementation has some warts.

You might be interested in some of our enhancements.  We have
implemented a Web interface for submitting PQM requests, and have also
implemented very hacky and somewhat unreliable support for merge directives.

It hasn't been put online, though (oversight).  If there is interest,
this can probably be changed.