[RFC] bzr plugins pack for windows && plugins metainfo requirements proposal

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Sat Dec 15 09:18:13 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> OK. Nobody answers == nobody cares.
>
> Here is the short list of plugins and summary info about the level of
> maturity from my personal point of view and the chance to include to
> windows standalone bzr plugins pack (if any).
>

> Part I. General plugins
[...]
> webserve	not maintained, I can't get the sources		no
There were some problems, but now the source is available.
(http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar-dev/bazaar-webserve or
http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar/webserve-repository/bazaar-webserve-dev)

Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9