Confused about the output of 'bzr log --f --limit=X'

Vincent Vertigo vincent.vertigo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:59:47 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am confused with the usage of 'log' command, when combining options
'forward' and 'limit'.

First, using bzr from command-line, I find the 'forward / --f' option
mandatory as soon as my branch exceeds 50 revisions: I am usually more
interested in the log of my latest revisions, and it seems more logical to
me in that chronological order.
Am I the only one? Could it not be the default ordering, with replacement of
option 'forward' with option 'backward'? (just wondering...).

What's more confusing to me is that, always using "bzr log --f", I have no
use for option '--limit=X', as it limits the revision output to the first X
revisions.