[RFC] bzr plugins pack for windows && plugins metainfo requirements proposal

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Dec 14 10:31:16 GMT 2007

Jeff Licquia пишет:
> Alexander Belchenko wrote:
>> bisect         compatibility with win32 is unknown        no
>>         badly packaged
>>         have no version info nor description
>
> Hmm, should probably test against more recent bzr.  I noticed that the
> old "tags" plugin broke...
>
> Anyway, I don't have win32 to test against, so this might be worth doing
> (assuming it works against recent bzr at all) if someone has the
> inclination.  I can fix the version info and description.  As for "badly
> packaged", was there something better you had in mind?

I have win32 to test. I need to know how to test.

I wrote "badly packaged" because your tree contains only bisect.py
python file inside. Usually all plugins is python packages, i.e.
directory with __init__.py inside. Of course it seems as overkill to use
python package only for one python module, but it's simplify installing
to ~/.bazaar/plugins -- just `bzr co` and all works from the checkout
(see how bzrtools organized). Standalone python module one need to copy
manually, so it's "badly packaged" situation for me.

But actually it's not big deal if you're provide valid setup.py.