[RFC] bzr plugins pack for windows && plugins metainfo requirements proposal

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Thu Dec 13 20:26:44 GMT 2007

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> bisect         compatibility with win32 is unknown        no
>         badly packaged
>         have no version info nor description

Hmm, should probably test against more recent bzr.  I noticed that the
old "tags" plugin broke...

Anyway, I don't have win32 to test against, so this might be worth doing
(assuming it works against recent bzr at all) if someone has the
inclination.  I can fix the version info and description.  As for "badly
packaged", was there something better you had in mind?