[MERGE][1.0?] cherrypicking/rebasing section for User Guide

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 13 07:19:12 GMT 2007

Here's the last bit of doc I'd like to see added for 1.0, time
permitting and subject to review. I think we ought to be explaining in
the User Guide how to do these things in Bazaar, given competitive
system make a big deal of these features.

The rebasing content was largely taken from http://bazaar-vcs.org/Rebase
(thanks Jelmer). The other content probably needs more scrutiny.

If anyone has a better idea for a section title (than Advanced merging),
let me know. These topics loosely fall under that area and I can't think
of a better name which is still relatively concise. FWIW, in the future,
I'd like to add "Merging selected files" as another subsection in this
topic as well.

Ian C.