Bazaar commit on binary file: error report

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Thu Dec 13 06:01:09 GMT 2007

Hi Sebastian,

The information you are looking for is on the Windows Downloads page:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/WindowsDownloads

"This is the easiest way to install Bazaar even if you don't already
have Python. You can also use most of the Bazaar plugins (excluding some
  GUI plugins) as long as they are installed in your Application
Data/bazaar/2.0/plugins directory. If you have Python 2.4/2.5 installed,
and you want to install all dependencies yourself, please use the
Python-based installer linked to below."

So, if you want to play safe with the plugins, install Python separately
and then install Bazaar using the Python based installer. Otherwise, you
do not need to have Python installed separately and can just install
Bazaar using the standalone installer.

Regards,
Eugene