bazaar 1.0rc3 (final candidate)

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:38:58 GMT 2007

Martin wrote:

" I've just uploaded a tarball (yes, I really did! :-) of Bazaar 1.0rc3.
 I expect this will be our last candidate and we will do 1.0 final on
Friday with no code changes.

Let's test it, work on packaging, check for documentation corrections,
and get ready for a good final release. "

Well, being a child who is full of 'satiable curtiosity I ran "bzr selftest".

On Windows (WinXP Home), using
Bazaar (bzr) 1.0.0.candidate.3
  Python interpreter: C:\Added Program Files\Bazaar\python25.dll 2.5.1.final.0

selftest concludes as follows -

" Ran 10099 tests in 4500.328s

FAILED (failures=27, errors=388, known_failure_count=6)
831 tests skipped
Missing feature 'FTPServer' skipped 76 tests.
Missing feature 'filesystem fifos' skipped 2 tests.
Missing feature 'strace' skipped 3 tests.
Missing feature 'symlinks' skipped 176 tests.
Permission denied: unable to remove testing dir testbzr-gt8mne.tmp "

DJ