bzr webserve patches

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Wed Dec 12 05:58:02 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> Goffredo,
>
> Any ideas why https://code.launchpad.net/~bzr/bzr-webserve/webserve-dev
> has mirroring disabled?

Few weeks ago, dyndns (the dns who handles the domain name) has troubles with
my names, so disable it. The server was reachable by IP but not by name.
So I think the launchpad disabled the mirroring. (But now it works)

> FWIW, we're in the process of looking at plugins we ought to be
> recommending for new users and bundling in installers and Alex had
> mentioned that he couldn't get to your latest source code.

I am happy for that !!!

> Any thoughts on the future directions of webserve? Are you pretty happy
> with its functionality or are you planning more enhancements in the future?

The main problem is I haven't enough time to work in webserve.
I hoping that what you wrote is a motivation for founding more time.
The test suite (bzr selftest webserve) doesn't pass two tests. I will correct
it asap.

> Ian C.
BR
Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9