[RFC] bzr plugins pack for windows && plugins metainfo requirements proposal

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Dec 11 12:27:38 GMT 2007

OK. Nobody answers == nobody cares.

Here is the short list of plugins and summary info about the level of
maturity from my personal point of view and the chance to include to
windows standalone bzr plugins pack (if any).

Part I. General plugins

Plugin		Summary				Include to plugin pack?

bzrtools	must have					yes

benchdisplay	used for benchmarking bzr			no

bisect 		compatibility with win32 is unknown		no
		badly packaged
		have no version info nor description

branchfeed	have no version info, but description		?
		project has only 1 revision 11 months ago
		is it compatible with current bzr?

bzr-bookmarks   works for me, lacks version info though		yes

bzr-pqm		well maintained, widely used			yes

dbus		require additonal libs on win32			no

diffstat	works for me on win32				yes

email		maintained					yes
		compatibility with win32 is unknown

heads		have numerous warts, but works for		yes?
		simply cases

publish-bot	badly packaged					no

remove-revisions	have no version info nor description	no?

rebase		seems to work on win32				yes

repo-push	has some warts (James Henstridge don't
		maintain it, so I'll use my version)		yes

stats		maintained, but lack version info		yes

vimdiff		compatibility with win32 is unknown 		?

webdav		not compatible with 1.0 [1]			no?

webserve	not maintained, I can't get the sources		no

(to be continued).

[1] each time webdav emits this message to console:
not installing http[s]+webdav:// support (only supported for bzr 0.92
and above)