bzrtools dependencies - librsvg-bin

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:33:31 GMT 2007

Hi

I'm in the process of writing a MacPorts Portfile for BzrTools and
after reading the PACKAGERS file I have a query regarding the stated
librsvg-bin dependency.  The document says that librsvg-bin is a
dependency for anti-aliasing in graph-ancestory, and states that
"These can be treated as recommended rather than hard dependencies,
because many bzrtools commands will function properly without them."

So my question is if librsvg-bin is not available will graph-ancestory
still work properly, just without anti-aliasing?

Cheers

Adam