[MERGE][1.0] Rename pack-0.92 to pack-0-92 to fix User Reference generation

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 7 00:48:38 GMT 2007

Checking the User Reference generation today, it was broken because ReST
gets confused if an option has a '.' in it. The init, init-repo and
upgrade commands all have that due to the pack-0.92 format name being
options.

This patch fixes that by renaming the format to pack-0-92. We could make
it pack-092 if people prefer. It doesn't matter a lot UI wise because
it's the default now anyway, but the pattern ought to be consistent
going forward and I think the '-' in place of a '.' is better than
leaving it out.

Ian C.