bzr diff resulting in patchable diff

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Dec 6 04:14:08 GMT 2007

> hi guys,
> i've been using bzr to produce a set of patches for mysql.  basically,
> i call 'bzr diff -r1' to produce the patches.  the problem is with
> renames. eg:
>
> $ bzr diff -r1 ndb/src/common/portlib/NdbDaemonOld.c  |head

Hi Jack,

I don't think there is a builtin option to do this, but there should be.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/40472

If this is important to you we can do it sooner, it's not a very
complex change.  Or you could try a patch yourself.

In the meantime you may be able to get such a diff using the difftools plugin.

--
Martin