[MERGE][1.0][trivial] Fix link to packs in doc/developers/index.txt

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at mattnordhoff.com
Wed Dec 5 19:17:57 GMT 2007

index.txt still links to knitpack.html, when it was renamed weeks ago...

I just did a mass grep, and this should be the last broken link, except
for one to <http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/0.92/developers/knitpack.html> in
NEWS.

Also, someone STILL needs to regenerate the docs at
<http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/latest/developers/> and set up a redirect
from knitpack.html to packrepo.html, because the link is in 1.0rc1's
"bzr help formats" is *BROKEN*. Who do I need to poke to get that done,
or do I need to file a bug?

(BTW, very un-DaggyFixes of me, but I made the parent of this far enough
back that it will apply to both bzr.1.0 and bzr.dev without cherrypicking.)