Access control for shared repository

Balint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 5 09:36:10 GMT 2007

Dear all,

  After using bazaar for more then half a year for private projects, I'd
like to set up shared repositories with some access control. The
repositories should be accessible through bzr+ssh with a common user
name. The access control should be based on the ssh-key used for login.

 I was thinking to write a Python wrapper in the spirit of hg-login [1]
in order to restrict access to selected repositories. One could specify
for each repository rw or r flags for users or group of users.

  Is there eventually already a script like that around? Alternatively,
is there any community interest in such a script?

  Best regards,

    Bálint

[1] http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/SharedSSH

Bálint ARADI, Ph.D.
Room 3.10, Building TAB (A), Am Fallturm 1, 28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel.: +49 421 218 7421, Fax: +49 421 218 4764
Web: http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/de/mitarbeiter/b_aradi/