[MERGE] Catch redirects when making directory for a new branch.

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Dec 3 07:00:15 GMT 2007

Hello all,

This is the last of the patches that I would like to land for lp:///
support for the time being.

This patch wraps the call of to_transport.mkdir() in cmd_push in a
redirect handler. The tests are both blackbox. The motivation is that
it would be nice for users to push to branches on Launchpad that don't
exist yet using the lp:/// notation. Currently, the lp:/// transport
raises a redirect error on mkdir(). As far as I'm aware, no other
transports do this, so there shouldn't be too much risk associated
with this change.

As always, I look forward to your feedback.

jml