[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.5

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sat Dec 1 16:57:18 GMT 2007

I'm happy to announce that bzr-svn 0.4.5 has been released. This is a
minor release, mainly intended to fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.0
release candidate 1.

Changes in this release:

  IMPROVEMENTS

   * Add revision specifier for "svn:" that accepts a single revision number. (#160605)

  INTERNALS

   * No longer store svn:author, svn:date and svn:log in the bzr-svn cache.
     This should make it easier to use bzr-specific revprops later on and
     saves some disk space.

   * Use new rich-roots format everywhere rather than experimental
     dirstate-with-subtree.

  BUG FIXES

   * Properly decode unicode commit messages.

   * Handle some corner cases when finding branches.

   * Print comprehensible error when unsupport characters occur in file names.
     (partial fix of #163585)

   * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.0rc1.

The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.5.tar.gz

GPG signature from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.5.tar.gz.asc

The release has been signed with my personal GPG key (1EEF5276) with
which I have also signed this e-mail.

More information on bzr-svn can be found on the wiki page:

 * http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrSvn

Please report bugs on launchpad, https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer