[MERGE] Merge now warns when it encounters a criss-cross

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Nov 30 05:54:30 GMT 2007

Martin Pool has voted tweak.
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:
If you think this will help user understanding it's ok with me.  Maybe
we can come up with a better message though:

+                warning('Warning: criss-cross merge encountered.')

So ok, the user now feels warned.  What are they to do?  If you could
tell them what they should do, or what the consequences are, or how to
avoid it, that would be better.

+    def find_unique_lca(self, left_revision, right_revision,
+                        count_steps=False):

Please document the parameter and the effect on the return value.

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C474FA35C.1090507%40utoronto.ca%3E