[MERGE][#164626] Preserve repository format when branching from HPSS

Andrew Bennetts andrew at canonical.com
Fri Nov 30 02:36:54 GMT 2007

This change fixes the sprout method on RemoteRepository and RemoteBranch to
preserve the remote format like other Repository and Branch implementations.  It
also adds repository implementation tests to verify that sprouting repositories
and branches from a smart server will preserve repository format.

(Incidentally, there appear to be no other tests of Repository.sprout in
test_repository or repository_implementations!  I probably should start a
test_sprout in repository_implementations with these tests I guess.)

-Andrew.