[MERGE] Make mail-to address in ``bzr send`` optional for interactive mail clients

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:18:57 GMT 2007

On Št, 2007-11-29 at 00:09 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> bb:resubmit
>
> Unfortunately, this version is a little too simple:

Yep, this happens if I try to make it quickly and run only './bzr
selftest send'. :(

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File

"/home/abentley/bzr/bzr.ab.integration/bzrlib/tests/test_mail_client.py",
> line 54, in test_commandline
>     'file%')
>   File "/home/abentley/bzr/bzr.ab.integration/bzrlib/mail_client.py",
> line 259, in _get_compose_commandline
>     raise errors.NoMailAddressSpecified()
> NoMailAddressSpecified: No mail-to address specified.

Fixed the test. xdg-email doesn't allow empty or 'None' (literal string)
address, so the previously produced command line arguments were invalid.

Lukas