[MERGE] Implement rich-root-pack format (#164639)

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Nov 28 16:47:13 GMT 2007

Am Sonntag, den 25.11.2007, 12:56 -0500 schrieb Aaron Bentley:
> Hi all,
>
> Following up on the rich-root format, this patch implements a packs
> variant called rich-root-pack.
btw, All references to the subtree formats are now gone in the bzr-svn
documentation and replaced by references to rich-root and
rich-root-packs (but mentioning it is experimental).

I'll see if I can spend some time improving the error messages fetching
between dirstate and rich-root:

bzr: ERROR: Repository
KnitRepository('file:///tmp/fool/.bzr/repository/') is not compatible
with repository KnitRepository('file:///tmp/bool/.bzr/repository/')

Cheers,

Jelmer
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org