[MERGE] Bazaar User Guide for 1.0

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 28 00:48:22 GMT 2007

This patch provides a User Guide for 1.0 based on the combination of:

* 6 new chapters (with content stolen from places where it made sense)
* older content grouped into:
  - a chapter on Best Practices
  - a set of appendices.

It also moves the tutorial.txt and centralized_workflow.txt documents
into a new directory (tutorials) and makes these accessible from the
main document index.

The resulting main index and User Guide can be found here:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~ianc/doc/. Most people will find it easier to
review the result via this link (I suspect) than work through the raw
files in the patch.

Some internal things though that probably still need some work/discussion:

1. Only the png version of the images are included? Do we want that?
   I can include the svg's as well but I'm not so sure about making
   Inkscape a requirement to build the docs.

2. The Makefile isn't quite right I think in terms of dependency
   management for the User Guide. I'll look at that soon.

Thanks to all the people who have been proof-reading earlier drafts and
providing suggested corrections. I believe they should be all included
now so if I've missed any you sent me, please let me know.

Ian C.