[bzrtools] graph-ancestry: option --noantialias typo?

list at bernhard-voelker.de list at bernhard-voelker.de
Tue Nov 27 09:08:58 GMT 2007

"Vincent Ladeuil" wrote:

> 'dot' is the name of a program provided by the Graphviz package.
> As the error message hints, you should try to install it.

thanx, I was simply confused by the first error message:

    berny at squealer:~/web/hopfa3> bzr graph-ancestry proj.svg
    bzr: ERROR: Can't find 'dot'.  Please ensure Graphviz is installed
		correctly, or use --noantialias

Reading that message, I expected graph-ancestry to either making use of
of Graphviz, or that it can be used without if "--no-antialias" is given ...

Bye,
Berny