QBzr 0.7.1---another possible bug relating to bzr 0.90?

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Mon Nov 26 13:44:39 GMT 2007

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Thank you for testing. It seems that 'change' option is incompatible with
> older bzr.

You're welcome. :-)

> IMO, you can re-open the old one. Actually Lukas already fix it in trunk.
> If you're able to test it from sources or by patching your installed copy,
> it will be great.

A new deb package was released, 0.7.1-3, which seems to work fine now.
I'll update if anything further goes wrong but the bug I described has
gone and qdiff works without problem.

I'll stick with 0.90 for a little while longer (let's say until 1.0 is
released:-) just in case.

Anyway, thanks very much!

    -- Joe