[MERGE] Updated more-packs-default-fixes.

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Nov 26 07:57:00 GMT 2007

Martin Pool has voted tweak.
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:

      def dont_leave_lock_in_place(self):
+        if not self._lock_token:
+            raise NotImplementedError(self.leave_lock_in_place)

Wrong name there.

+        ## We used to do this for knits, so that invidual methods could
be
+        ## accelerated, but actually this was in hindsight a bad idea.
Because
+        ## really we do need the real repository to assemble the work
it's own
+        ## way.
+        ## # Make the builder use this RemoteRepository rather than the
real one.
+        ## builder.repository = self

s//individual/

I'm not sure why this has ##, normally I use them for temporarily
disabled
code (though that's not a standard afaik.)

      def dont_leave_lock_in_place(self):
+        if not self._lock_token:
+            raise NotImplementedError(self.leave_lock_in_place)
          self._leave_lock = False

again

+            # The branch should have asked the rpeository to lock.

repository

+    def assertRepositoryHasSameItems(self, left_repo, right_repo):

nice.

i might have called it 'assertRepositoriesHaveSame...' but either is ok.

+        """require left_repo and right_repo to have the same value."""

   "contain the same data"?

Thanks

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C1196045233.32300.136.camel%40lifeless-64%3E