thinking about my really bad performance

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon Nov 26 00:15:14 GMT 2007

Mats,

Could you try running one of these operations with

 bzr --lsprof-file bzr.callgrind commit .....

and post the callgrind file to me?  The filename must end in
'.callgrind'; the name can be whatever you want.  If it's only slow
intermittently then using this until you do get a slow run would help.

The profile doesn't contain any personal information but you might
want to send it off the list just in case.

(You may need to install lsprofile, for which see
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/developers/profiling.html)

--
Martin