[MERGE] New rich-root repository type

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Nov 20 16:38:19 GMT 2007

Hi Aaron,

Thanks very much for this!

Am Sonntag, den 18.11.2007, 14:15 -0500 schrieb Aaron Bentley:
> This patch is initial work, but should provide a usable format.  Future
> work would involve:
>
> - - creating an equivalent packs-format variant
> - - optimizing the fetcher
> - - possibly un-hiding the "split" and "join" commands.

Looks ok to me, though it may be useful if somebody else can briefly
look over this as well.

bb:approve

Btw, will this make it possible to downgrade dirstate-with-subtree
repositories, or would that require additional work? Or is additional
work perhaps required to make sure that fails appropriately if
by-reference subtrees are used?

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org