1.0 roadmap

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Nov 20 08:33:51 GMT 2007

It's time to do a release, and I think this one should be 1.0.

I'm looking to review over the bug and merge list, and see what must
come in first.  I intend to do a 1.0rc this week, with a view to 1.0
next week.  I think the main things still to land are the updated user
documentation, and the pack reconcile patch.  This will have knits
still as the default format; we can recommend packs for people wanting
something newer but faster.

This is a milestone in Bazaar's development, but not the finish line -
there's still many interesting and important things to do.  I think
afterwards we should continue with the same 4 week cadence, with less
variation or delay.

--
Martin