How to manage config files

ITSec_Mike itsec.listuser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:20:31 GMT 2007

Hi all

I am new with bazaar and I like very much what I have seen so far.

So far I use it mainly for managing my config files on my Linux machines.
Actuallly I am not happy with my set-up because I have a .bzr directory
in each and every directory where a config file is located.

I would like to have a more central approach, e.g. having only one .bzr directory where
I can put all my config files in it. Obviously the origin file has to remain in its
origin location.

Do I have to set-up a SmartServer or what is the best and efficient approach for that.

--
Thanks for any tipp.
Mike