[MERGE] Changed "Fetch phase" to "Transfer phase"

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:55:55 GMT 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 1:31 PM, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> I was wondering about going back to "Copying" rather than "Fetching".  Both
> Copying and Transfer get rid of the here versus there.
>
> So we could make it "Transfering" or "Copying" rather than "Transfer phase".

I gave "Copying" some thought, but it might produce some confusion as
I think "to copy" isn't something you think of when sending through
http/sftp/ssh.

If we change it from "Transfer phase" to "Transferring", won't the X/4
seem a bit odd?

I'm happy with any approach, and obviously this isn't a big deal, just
a detail to iron out  :D

Martin