Launchpad downtime on 22nd November

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Mon Nov 19 19:13:10 GMT 2007

Hi Robert,

On 19/11/2007, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:

> > Launchpad downtime 02.00 UTC 22nd November 2007

> It's a bit strange you need to send this out to random mailing lists
> rather than us seeing it on launchpad as we use it.

I think it's a bit harsh to say I sent it to "random mailing lists" :)
The Bazaar project makes extensive use of Launchpad and I'm not
certain that everyone who works on Bazaar reads launchpad-users.

Would people rather I didn't send similar notices to this list in future?

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net