[MERGE] migrate switch command into the core

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 19 01:46:09 GMT 2007

Aaron Bentley wrote:

> Ian Clatworthy wrote:
>> I've added their
>> names to the NEWS item but removed their names from the file headers for
>> the sake of standardising the copyright header.
>
> I think you should be a bit less cavalier about this.  Socially, it's
> just polite to explicitly ask someone before you reassign their
> copyright.  Legally, I think you're required to.  Of course, I'm happy
> to reassign my copyright.

You're right, of course. It was rude to make assumptions. Apologies.

Looking closer:

* you have copyright on switch.py (David is listed as an author)
* test_switch.py looks like completely your code
* the cmd_switch code in __init__.py looks all your code as well.

I'll explicitly check with David in a separate email that he is happy.
Beyond that, I think your blessing on reassigning copyright is
sufficient. Please let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks,
Ian C.