repo-push plugin is updated to support tags

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Nov 16 12:17:25 GMT 2007

I very heavily use repo-push plugin, but unfortunately it out-of-date
and don't support tags properly.

I make required changes and add some tests.
If you struggle with pushing branches in shared repo at once,
you could try my version of repo-push code.

bzr branch
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bialix/bzr-repo-push/repo-push.bialix

P.S. If James Henstridge (author of repo-push plugin)
read this list, then please update launchpad page
and switch ownership of this project to Bazaar developers
group. Because you don't support this plugin
more than year now.