[MERGE][bug #168819] Detect invalid transport reuse attempts by catching invalid URLs. (was: Re: [BUG] bzr pull in checkout)

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Fri Nov 16 06:52:37 GMT 2007

    aaron> Vincent Ladeuil wrote:
    >>> From email voting I can't
    >> since unusual message-Ids Gnus is using
    >> and now my own comments like vetos (vetis ?) are viewed
    >> surely BB a fix should receive.

    aaron> I'm certainly happy to deal with any message-id
    aaron> issues.  Please let me know what they are.

I did sometime ago, the problem is that Gnus generates the
following header:

	 message of "Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:44:41 -0500 (EST)")

while John's reply, for example contains just:

And BB chokes on the:
 (Robert Collins's message of "Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:44:41 -0500 (EST)")
part.

    aaron> You retracted your vote by mistake, by telling Bundle
    aaron> Buggy to change your vote to a comment.

Ok, I didn't realized that. It makes perfect sense.

<clear explanation snipped/>

I should have vetoed that submission and sent a new one with the
right subject.

           Vincent