QBzr 0.7.0 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Nov 13 21:21:43 GMT 2007

- From behalf of QBzr team I'm pleased to announce release of QBzr 0.7.0.
This release contains several bug fixes and improvements.

Download
========
Source code tarball:
    https://launchpad.net/qbzr/trunk/0.7.0/+download/qbzr-0.7.0.tar.gz
Windows installer (for version of QBzr compatible with stndalone bzr.exe):
    https://launchpad.net/qbzr/trunk/0.7.0/+download/qbzr-setup-0.7.0.exe

Changes
=======
* Added version info for 'bzr plugins'.
 * Gettext support.
 * Remember window sizes and states. (#148157)
 * qdiff:
    * New command line option '-c'.
    * Optional unified diff view.
    * Use per-branch 'encoding' option to decode source code. (#148159)
 * qlog:
    * Display text with the right color for selected lines with
      tags/bugs. (#147998)
    * Use os.startfile to open external links if the webbrowser module
      is not available. (#148002)
    * Add the Diff button in the Log dialog.
    * Display only the committer/author name in revision lists.
 * qcommit:
    * Fixed commit with pending merges. (#148849)
    * Allow reverting and viewing changes of multiple files in qcommit.
    * Double click on a pending merged revision will show the changes.
    * Fixed pre-selecting of files specified on the command line.

More about gettext support (i18n)
=================================
Files with strings translations are not included to release (for some reason),
but will be included in next releases (I believe).
Now you can download current set of translations (aka mo-files) and unpack
it to directory where you're installed QBzr plugin:
    http://bialix.com/qbzr/qbzr-locale.zip

Currently there are 3 translations for:
Slovak, Russian and Ukrainian languages.

Want to use QBzr with your native language? Let's translate it!
The better way now is to use PO-files directly, because Rosetta
service at Launchpad has very serious performance problems
(I believe these problems will be fixed soon, stay tuned).

Alexander

P.S. Release was done by Lukáš Lalinský, the author of QBzr.
Lukáš, I hope you don't mind that I did announcement?