GUI for Bazaar

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Nov 13 12:45:09 GMT 2007

Wichmann, Mats D пишет:
>> But this means that most of the windows users (well, at least
>> those who use standalone bzr.exe) can't use it. At all. Because
>> standalone bzr.exe lacks [Py]GTK libs.
>>
>> In my personal opinion GTK-based application looks bad and behaves bad
>> on Windows. (It's my own personal IMHO! -- many other people disagree
>> with me). So, sorry, but who want to use bzr-gtk should use
>> python-based bzr and install GTK libs yourself.
>
> Well, it doesn't have to be bad; seems like the Gimp on
> Windows looks just fine.

No, it looks like Linux application, not as Windows one.
I know it, because I use Gimp regularly.
One thing that bites me too much: open/save dialog in Gimp
completely unable to work with Microsoft Network (aka SAMBA).
I.e. I don't have visible way to open/save file from/to
another machine in my local network.