[MERGE] [Bug #148908] Return an error if the revisionspec contains merge revisions, but the log formatter doesn't support them.

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Nov 12 16:36:41 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel has voted tweak.
Status is now: Semi-approved
Comment:
I would sort of prefer it if we could log them in the single point case.
(bzr log --short -r 1.2.2)

However, this error is better than getting an ugly traceback.

Oh, and I would generally prefer to use:

if (rev_id in dict) rather than (dict.has_key(rev_id))

Lots of things support the "x in y" syntax, only dicts really have
".has_key()". That way if we need to change something to a set, or
something else, we don't have to worry about it.

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C47383AF3.8050006%40gmail.com%3E