[MERGE] improved lp:/// URL support for the Launchpad plugin

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Nov 8 21:46:19 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel has voted approve.
Status is now: Semi-approved
Comment:
This looks pretty good to me. Things seem properly tested, etc.

The way you check for logins when you have a bzr+ssh URL seems a little
odd. But I think this is actually more because the resolve_lp_path
request doesn't pass along a user, so that it can know whether it would
recommend bzr+ssh versus http, etc.

As this is a plugin, I'm not as concerned about api compatibility (you
changed get_proxy() to take a new required parameter).

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3Ca7e835d40711051145t4dc7feb5v7bf4601651d2aab4%40mail.gmail.com%3E